1. Go to ProQuest's sub-database Politics Collection.
2. You are going to write a comparative essay on the occurrence of bribery in Italy and in Russia, and you want to know what kind of research there is on the subject. How do you write a simple search query that gives you relevant hits in the database?
3. How can you improve the search for more relevant hits?
1. Stay in the database Politics Collection.
2. On 12 December 2015 a legally binding global climate agreement was formed aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions. The agreement is called The Paris Agreement. You want to know what effect the agreement has had on global economic policy, in particular emissions trading. Explore the database functionality and find a way to retreive relevant documents on the subject.